Heads up. This is me bitching about the lovely perks of being of the female type. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Eve, why did you have to go and eat that damn apple? Apples don't even taste that good. What about strawberries? Or pears? Why? I mean, it's not that I don't love having my uterus fall out once a month, trust me its a dream come true. But really? I guess you aren't the only one to blame. There was that blasted serpent we so fondly call the devil too. It's just that it makes concentrating on studying so much harder when I feel like I'm being stabbed in the stomach. Yes, I am fully medicated, but that doesn't seem to take away the pain at the moment. Why is it that whenever mother nature brings you her monthly "gift" that hell breaks loose? I mean, it would be one thing if it was just the pain. I can handle pain, even with my below average pain tolerance. But I mean, why do you have to mess with my serotonin levels too? Is that really necessary? I already cry at the drop of a hat on a regular basis. Now, it seems like the hat only has to wobble a bit for me to tear up. And forget about being motivated. That's just all thrown out the window. Why else to you think I'm wasting my time blogging while I should be reading my communications book? Well, communications isn't that interesting in the first place, but still. Hmm.
A few other things on my mind right now:
-I am currently listening to the Black Swan sound track, and becoming more obsessed with every chord.
-The chocolate muffin I had at lunch today was pretty much the best thing on the planet.
-It is FREEZING in my room right now, but I don't know how to work the thermostat.
-When the fridge turns on it sounds like a ghost is talking to me.
-Haha, that reminded me. In this one auditorium on campus, whenever everyone (all 500 of us at once) puts up their desks, the squeaking sounds like the noise the screeching eels make in the Princess Bride. No joke.
-I hope Emily wins on the Bachelor.
-My right foot is falling asleep.
-I have three tests the week of my birthday, and I'm not looking forward to it.
-I have an idea of where I want to do my "supervised experience" this summer for my agscholars program. Hopefully the vet school will approve it.
-I really need to go read my communications book before I go to lab.
Until next time I get bored, I bid you adieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment