Friday, April 15, 2011

Remember that one time when I blogged regularly?? Yeah me neither.

Okay. So in my defense I'm a busy girl. I have shit to do. I'm lazy. I got completely sucked into Dexter and watched all 5 seasons in a matter of a few months. I study. I work out. I sleep. (not enough though)

Alright. Done with excuses. Here's the 411.
-Biology is CONSUMING my life. Literally. I got a C and  a D on my past two tests and I am determined to get a good grade on this next test. Soooo, what am I doing differently this time you may ask? STUDYING MY BRAINS OUT. Not even kidding. I dream about Biology. I think about it as I'm walking to class and around campus. Whenever someone mentions anything relative to what we are talking about in the class I immediately start ranting about hormones and negative feedback and glucose levels and systole and diastole and all of this SHIT. I love Biology. I love Biology. I love Biology. Efff.
-I applied for my Equestrian Science Minor at Stephens College!! Exciting stuff. Hopefully I'll get the classes I want. :)
-Spring break was dandy. I just went home and chilled. My mom had surgery on her hand so I got to play mom for a day. Fun stuff. We went on a trail ride one of the last days. Me, my sister and my two best friends. So much fun. :) I just wanna riiiiiiiiide.
-My allergies are kicking my butt right now. Literally...right now. My eye itches.
-I'm home this weekend with my best friends from Mizzou and my best friends from Branson are here too. We meet up with Kearstin tomorrow so that's gonna be so much fun :) I'm so excited we all get along!! It's like one big happy family!! <3

For now...I say goodnight. We are watching A Knight's Tale and I love this movie.
With love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment