You know its spring when the first tornado warning comes out. Except this time, instead of chilling in my basement at home watching tv, riding out the storm, I'm stuck in the basement of my dorm, with about 400 other disgruntled students.
This is what I see around me.
-A girl in the distance saying "lets take pictures. here, make your shorts tighter. make that ass look good."
-Two guys sitting in the corner by me, judging everyone not so subtly.
-A nervous girl on the phone with her mom saying "I didn't grow up in the midwest. I'm not used to this."
-A few people bustling around, making sure no one steals their laundry.
-Various states of clothed-ness
-Me and my 3 friends, sitting on the washers
Oh my gosh. It's so hot down here. I'm glistening hard core right now.
Ugh. And I don't even look cute. Why did I pick today to not take a shower in the morning?
With 6 minutes to go in this tornado warning, I'm not sure how long we will last, all cramped together.
Ah. New people arrive. Two guys just came by and are leaning against the washers. Oh wait, they left because this one girl started blaring Willow Smith. Seriously???
Ohh College.
No comments:
Post a Comment